In places with hot and humid weather like Malaysia, getting a cold is very common. Sore throats and fevers are common illness which usually warrant the use of medicines like antibiotics. However, recent studies have shown that while such medicine can cure this sicknesses, you are not encouraged to take antibiotics each time you have a cold. This is because you could become immune eventually and the medicine will no longer has any effects.
In fact, you can now make your own home remedy which can be your antibiotics. Here is how you can do this.
What you need?
- The usual superfoods like garlic, onions, and ginger will be required. Prepare the following:
- About half a cup of onions (sliced into thin slices)
- A quarter cup of ginger and garlic each
- 650 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of grated horseradish and 2 tablespoons of the amazing turmeric
- Some fresh peppers (find the spiciest ones)
Once you have prepared all the ingredients, mix them up together without the vinegar in a bowl and stir them evenly. After that, pour them into a jar before pouring the apple cider vinegar in. Then, close the jar and shake again. If possible, fill up about three-quarter of the jar and then store it in a cool place for a fortnight.
After that, using a gauze, strain the mixture out. It can be quite thick and spicy but you will notice significant improvements in your body’s immune system and you can then throw away all the antibiotics you used to take.