Kale has often been regarded as one of the best greens in the world. It is rich with nutrition and having Kale in your diet will surely boost your body’s immune system as well as getting rid of the negative effects.
Nutrition is everything
While Kale is among the most nutrient-dense food among all, there are some others that could give your body equal benefits too. What you want is as much nutrition as your body can absorb. As long as your body gets a steady intake of these foods, it stays stronger, wades off any attacks and you could definitely live longer.
What could be better?
Most of the foods that are good for your body are green. They carry properties that boost your immune system and treat inflammation within parts you cannot see. Besides that, they help your body to regulate blood sugar and pressure too while promoting better sleep. All these factors will contribute to building a healthy body.
- Lemon – Besides the wonders of the fruit, the white outer layer helps with phase 2 detoxification. That is why it is always good to drink a glass of lemon juice in the morning (with the skin).
- Moringa leaf – Helps to regulate your body sugar levels. It has been found to work against lung cancer.
- Spirulina – This green powder helps Alzheimer’s and is more powerful than blueberries. Known for its detoxification properties and encourages rest.
- Turmeric – This yellowish powder has been known for its medicinal properties. In fact, it has already been found that it works better than Prozac which is used for treating people with mental health.
- Mint – Mint has properties that fight viruses and wade off tumors. It is known to cure headaches and promote better digestion.
- Chlorella – gives you the energy to start the day especially when you start off in a sluggish manner.
- Ashwagandha – lower stress, anxiety and depression. Ashwagandha has been used to treat patients for over 3,000 years.
- Wheatgrass – 1 oz of wheatgrass per day is as good as taking 2 lb of vegetables.
- Matcha green tea – Works wonders for the brain where you will sleep better at night. This is one powder that detoxifies as well as packed with antioxidants.
- Beets – Known to boosts stamina
- Monk fruit – This food is known to treat people with diabetes as it helps to regulate blood sugar in the body.