You know you are short of time when you are always rushing in the morning. In order to accommodate all this, you either sleep less or eat faster which are both detrimental to your health.
Here’s a quick tip, try this new recipe which prepares your breakfast while you sleep. This means that you can now have a good night’s sleep and have your breakfast ready just before you head out to work.
What you need to do is to prepare the ingredients before your bedtime.
What you need?
- A Jar
- One-third cup of oats
- Chia seeds (about 1 tablespoon will do)
- Quarter to one-third cup of milk
- Quarter to one-third cup of yoghurt
- Any other ingredients you prefer like fruits or vegetables
Place No 1 to 5 in the jar. That will form the base of your breakfast. Then place No.6 on top. You can try the following options.
- Carrot – Use 3 tablespoons of grated carrots, 2 tablespoons of honey, 3 of cinnamon. Top it all with some walnuts.
- Blueberry – combine about 2 tablespoons of blueberry jam and 1 vanilla extract and then top it up with some fruits.
- Chocolate – 1 tablespoon of cocoa, 2 tablespoons of honey and some strawberries. Use dark chocolate flakes as topping
- Banana – Chop up some bananas and place it on top with 2 tablespoons each of peanut butter and maple syrup and then sprinkle some nuts over it.
Once you have all that in place, place the jar in the fridge and you have a breakfast (wholesome) in the morning.